Color Your Room
Interior Paint Color Consultation
We pick three beautiful color palettes for each room by e-mail with your photos. This includes one room such as a living room, bedroom, open concept area, kitchen or den. Entries or hall/stair combinations each count as one room.
How can we do this on-line with e-mail and photos? If you take photos with natural light and no flash, it is actually easier for us to see the undertones than in person.
For each room, you get a Custom Color Concierge Report in English or Spanish with:
- Three beautiful palettes for each room that wall color and the best whites for ceiling, trim and doors.
- Paint sheen (i.e. gloss, semi-gloss, satin, flat) based on your chosen paint brand (Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams).
- Easy to use color charts for each room palette for your painter.
- If you choose more than one room, we will tell you which palettes go best together.
- Inspiration images with links from Pinterest to help you visualize results.
- Reasons for our choices
- Other resources such as how to test paint colors, design tips, and how to hire a paint contractor with our favorite DIY how-to websites.