Open Layout Color
Interior Color Consultation
This consultation is for an open concept space, which usually includes connected common areas for a home (kitchen, living room, dining nook). You get three (3) beautiful wall color options for your open layout area with the perfect white ceiling and trim paint. This service is online with email, your photos and a personal questionnaire. Each beautiful choice is personally crafted to coordinate with your flooring, other hard finishes and existing or planned decor. We also include the options for an accent wall and backsplash.
Can you really pick colors online? Yes! We can do this online with photos of your space from your phone or camera. When you take a photo with natural light (without flash), it is actually easier for us to see the undertones than in person.
For each order, you get a Custom Color Concierge Report with:
- Three beautiful palette options that include wall color and the best whites for ceiling, trim and doors.
- Paint sheen (i.e. gloss, semi-gloss, satin, flat) based on your chosen paint brand (Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams).
- Easy to use color charts for each room palette for your painter.
- Reasons for our choices
- Other resources such as how to test paint colors and design tips.
- Large color card samples sent by express mail to your home in 1-2 business days (US & Canada only, Sherwin-Williams & Benjamin Moore).
You will get your questionnaire with photo instructions shortly after payment is received. Please check your junk/spam folders if you haven’t received the questionnaire.
Lead time for your Color Report is 3-5 business days after we receive your questionnaire and photos.
Open Layout Color must be included in every order. Add-ons are extra.