Color Your Cabinets
Interior Color Consultation
You get three (3) perfect hand-picked colors for each cabinet or built-in to coordinate with your existing or planned finishes. This service is online with email, your photos and a personal questionnaire. We also have tuxedo kitchen options to add a second color for the lower cabinets or island.
Can you really pick colors online? Yes! We can do this online with your photos because when you take a photo with natural light (without flash), it is actually easier for us to see the undertones than in person.
Each set of cabinets or built-ins is one item (i.e. kitchen cabinets, family room built-in, bathroom vanity). You can also use this package for stair railing color recommendations.
For each order, you get a Custom Color Concierge Report in English or Spanish with:
- Three (3) hand-picked paint color choices with sheens for each set of cabinets.
- If you choose a second color for an island or lower cabinets, you will get choices for the best combinations.
- For sets of cabinets in multiple rooms, we choose a cohesive color palette.
- Reasons for our choices
- Other resources such as how to test paint colors and design tips.
- Large color card samples sent by express mail to your home in 1-2 business days (US & Canada only, Sherwin-Williams & Benjamin Moore).
You will get your questionnaire with photo instructions shortly after payment is received. Please check your junk/spam folders if you haven’t received the questionnaire.
Lead time for your Color Report is 3-5 business days after we receive your questionnaire and photos.