Color Your Cabinets
Interior Color Consultation
You get three (3) perfect hand-picked colors for each cabinet or built-in to coordinate with your existing or planned finishes. This service is online with email, your photos and a personal questionnaire. We also have tuxedo kitchen options to add a second color for the lower cabinets or island.
Can you really pick colors online? Yes! We can do this online with your photos because when you take a photo with natural light (without flash), it is actually easier for us to see the undertones than in person.
Each set of cabinets or built-ins is one item (i.e. kitchen cabinets, family room built-in, bathroom vanity). You can also use this package for stair railing color recommendations.
For each order, you get a Custom Color Concierge Report in English or Spanish with:
- Three (3) hand-picked paint color choices with sheens for each set of cabinets.
- If you choose a second color for an island or lower cabinets, you will get choices for the best combinations.
- For sets of cabinets in multiple rooms, we choose a cohesive color palette.
- Reasons for our choices
- Other resources such as how to test paint colors and design tips.
- Large color card samples sent by express mail to your home within 1 business day (US only, Sherwin-Williams & Benjamin Moore).
You will get your questionnaire with photo instructions shortly after payment is received. Please check your junk/spam folders if you haven’t received the questionnaire.
Lead time for your Color Report is three (3) business days after we receive your questionnaire and photos. Expedited projects are sent 24 hours after we receive the completed questionnaire.